You can activate your Platinum Card in several ways:
• SMS ‘DCA’ [space]Last four digits of your Card to 4250 through the registered mobile number e.g., DCA 3457
• Log on to Mashreq Online
• Or visit your nearest Mashreq branch
• Call us on +971 4 424 4411
You may generate a PIN of your choice from mashreqonline, by clicking on ‘Generate Card PIN’ under ‘Quick Links’ on the right of the screen, calling us on +971 4 4244411 or visiting any of the Mashreq Branches.
You have several choices:
• Search “Mashreq UAE” on Apple Store / Google Play & download Mashreq Mobile app
• Login or register with your card number
• Select “Cards” from the menu
• Select the required card to generate PIN
• Go to “Reset PIN” under ‘Card Control’
• Login or register instantly with your card number to MashreqOnline through mashreq.com
• Go to “Generate Card PIN” in the Quick Links section on the right hand side
All our Debit Cards have the contactless (NFC) feature and you would require you to enter your PIN above a certain threshold.
You can withdraw AED 20,000 from your Debit Card at an ATM per day. (as per the Card Program)
The maximum amount you can withdraw via Card less Cash is AED 5,000 per day.
Daily you can withdraw up to AED 5,000, minimum AED 100. You are allowed to do Card less cash for AED 10,000 monthly only.
You can withdraw up to AED 50,000 with your Emirates ID while using our ITM service.
The Cardless cash code is valid for 24 hours.
Yes, our Debit Cards are enabled for online transactions, where you are required to enter the Card number, expiry date and CVV.
You can file a dispute for a Debit Card transaction by filling required details in the dispute form.
Download the form here and email the complete signed form at Dispute@Mashreq.com