and your mind dreams of.
Secured Business Finance
Enjoy liquidity with Mashreq Al Islami’ Secured Business Finance against collateral.
Release the funds in your property to grow your business, meet your working capital requirements or any other professional needs without liquidating your property.
Features and Benefits
- High finance amount of up to AED 5 million
- Finance-to-value (FTV) of up to 100% on freehold residential/commercial properties across UAE
- Competitive profit rates
- Maximum tenor of up to 6 years
- Short lock-in period for your property
- Simple documentation and quick processing.
- A Business Current Account with No Minimum Balance Requirement
- Minimum length of Business should be 2 years
- Application form
- Trade license copy
- Incorporation documents as applicable i.e. Power of Attorney (POA), Memorandum of Association (MOA) or Articles of Association in case of an LLC, Partnership agreement
- Last 6/12-months bank statement (Mashreq / Mashreq Al Islami account not required)
- All partners valid passport with residence visa page for expatriates
- Property Documents - Copies of title deed
- All documents are required to be valid at the time of evaluation
*Terms and conditions apply