and your mind dreams of.
Platinum Speed-X Business Chip & Pin Debit Card
Benefits & Privileges
- Worldwide Acceptance:
Your Value Business Debit Card has access to over 27,000 retail outlets in the UAE, one million ATMs and over 24 million retail outlets around the world.
- Daily Cash & withdrawal limits
Daily Cash Withdrawal limit AED 200,000 Daily Transaction Limit AED 100,000
- UAE’s Best Dining Programme
Enjoy dining discounts of up to 30% across the widest range of restaurants and premium 5-star hotels in the UAE. Learn More
- Mashreq Privileges:
Enjoy exclusive offers on travel, best deals on dining, discount offers on selected brands and more with your Value Business Debit Card! Learn more
- Visa Privileges:
Your Visa Business Debit Card provides you a wide range of lifestyle benefits from dining, travel, pampering and entertainment.
- Avail of up to 75% off at 50,000 hotels worldwide with Hotel.com
- Enjoy discounts and privileges for car rentals, hotel restaurants, health services and a lot more
- 24 x 7 Emergency Assistance when you’re abroad
- Emergency Card Replacement
- Emergency Cash Disbursement
*Mashreq Bank will not be liable for any services or products not delivered or discounts not granted by the accredited merchants of VISA as indicated in their website.
Card Activation and PIN Generation
You can activate your Business Debit Card in any of the following ways:
- SMS ‘DCA’ [space]Last four digits of your Card to 4250 through the registered mobile number e.g., DCA 3457
- Call us on +971 4 424 4763
- Visit the nearest Mashreq Branch
If you have already applied for a Mashreq Business Debit Card your PIN will be sent separately to your P.O.Box.
- Powered by Chip & Pin security (for new card members and in case of renewals or replacements for existing card members)
Your Mashreq Chip and PIN card provides an added level of security through the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN). The embedded computer chip stores information in a secure, encrypted format, making it more difficult for unauthorized users to copy or access the information on the Card. You will be required to enter their PIN when they make a transaction at a chip terminal (and no signature will be required), helping protect the Card from unauthorized use. Chip/PIN is part of a worldwide transition in most countries from magnetic stripe payment cards.
Your PIN is the key to using your new Card. It will become extremely important to remember your PIN, as more and more merchants begin to replace their magnetic stripe point-of-sale terminals with terminals enabled to process chip & PIN cards - and to keep your PIN secure and safe just like you do your Card!
Chip & PIN Debit Card FAQs View
- SMS Alerts – As an additional security, you receive SMS alerts on every retail transaction and cash withdrawal made from your Mashreq Business Debit Card