and your mind dreams of.
Personal Finance for Emaratis
At Mashreq Al Islami, we understand the importance of the decisions you make and their financial implications. With our Shari’ah compliant solutions, we make it easier for you to attain your goals and fulfill your dreams.
Our Personal Finance for Emiratis offer high finance limits at attractive profit rates, and cater to the financial needs of a wide range of UAE professionals at convenient repayment options
- High finance amounts of up to 20 salary multiples, max AED 3 million
- Competitive fixed profit rate
- Comfortable repayment finance tenure of up to 48 months (except for employees of Ministry of Defense where maximum tenor is up to 60 months)
- Exciting bundled offers available with extra benefits
- Simple documentation and quick processing
- Additional facility available for existing finance customers
- Minimum Monthly salary of AED10,000
- Salary needs to be transferred to Mashreq / Mashreq Al Islami
- Employer needs to be a part of the approved list of companies with Mashreq
- The finance installment along with the overall regular monthly installments should not exceed 50% of the monthly salary
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Valid Emirates ID
- Copy of family book – Qulasat ul Qaid
- Salary transfer Letter from employer as per Mashreq format
- Last 3 months bank statement
- Personal Finance application form – will be provided by Mashreq Al Islami
- Zero balance current account for personal finances greater than or equal to AED 25,000 along with Cheque Book facility and a Debit card
- Access to wide ATM/CCDM and Branch network
- Access to award winning Online and ‘Snapp’ - Mobile Banking services
- Bundled Propositions and Special Campaigns Installment Deferment Option
How It Works
Personal finance is a Shari’ah Compliant Islamic financing; based on the Islamic principle of.
Tawarruq : It is also known as Commodity Murabaha or Monetization, where the bank buys a commodity from the market and sells it to the customer on Cost plus profit basis with deferred payment. This commodity is then liquidated into market (Bank does not buy them back after selling to customer).
The insurance feature of Takaful Credit Shield, (“Product”) is being provided by Islamic Arab Insurance Company (“Salama”) pursuant to terms and conditions of the Takaful Policy (“Takaful Policy”) found on this page. It must be noted that the Takaful policy relating to this Product may be amended by Salama from time to time. The customer understands and acknowledges that any amendment or modification to the Takaful Policy will be updated on this page without further notice to the customer. The customer hereby confirms that it shall be its duty to be informed of the contents of the Takaful Policy (including any amendments thereof) at all times by visiting this page.
For all intents and purposes, nothing contained on this page or Mashreqbank’s website and/or the Takaful Policy shall be deemed to create an agency, joint venture, amalgamation, partnership between Mashreqbank psc and Salama. Salama shall be solely responsible for any and all claims by the customer under the Takaful Policy and payout of any claims to the customer shall at all times be subject to the terms of the Takaful Policy provided by Salama, over which Mashreq exercise no control whatsoever
Personal Finance Terms & Conditions *Terms and conditions apply.