and your mind dreams of.
New to UAE / New to Employer
If you have recently moved to the UAE or you have just changed your employer; Mashreq Al Islami helps you to settle and meet your immediate personal finance needs with a Personal Finance within 24 hours at competitive rates and with a flexible repayment period.
You can use the funds to pay your annual rent, furnish your home, pay for children’s education or plan to cover upcoming living expenses.
Features & Benefits:
- Finance amounts of up to AED 150,000
- Competitive Profit rate
- Comfortable repayment tenure of up to 48 months
- Exciting bundled offers available with extra benefits
- Simple documentation and quick processing
- Minimum monthly salary requirement starting from AED 7,000 for Approved Companies & AED 10,000 for Unapproved Companies.
- Salary needs to be transferred to Mashreq Al Islami / Mashreq
- The finance installment along with the overall regular monthly installments should not exceed 50% of the monthly salary
- Valid Passport Copy with Valid residence visa for Expatriate
- Valid Emirates ID
- Salary Transfer Letter from employer as per Mashreq format or Salary certificate for Government / semi Government
- Available Bank Statement or Latest 3 months Bank statement with salary credits
The insurance feature of Takaful Credit Shield, (“Product”) is being provided by Islamic Arab Insurance Company (“Salama”) pursuant to terms and conditions of the Takaful Policy (“Takaful Policy”) found on this page. It must be noted that the Takaful policy relating to this Product may be amended by Salama from time to time. The customer understands and acknowledges that any amendment or modification to the Takaful Policy will be updated on this page without further notice to the customer. The customer hereby confirms that it shall be its duty to be informed of the contents of the Takaful Policy (including any amendments thereof) at all times by visiting this page.
For all intents and purposes, nothing contained on this page or Mashreqbank’s website and/or the Takaful Policy shall be deemed to create an agency, joint venture, amalgamation, partnership between Mashreqbank psc and Salama. Salama shall be solely responsible for any and all claims by the customer under the Takaful Policy and payout of any claims to the customer shall at all times be subject to the terms of the Takaful Policy provided by Salama, over which Mashreq exercise no control whatsoever
*Terms and conditions apply.