and your mind dreams of.
New to UAE / New to Employer
If you have recently moved to the UAE or you have just changed your employer; Mashreq Al Islami helps you to settle and meet your immediate personal finance needs with a Personal Finance within 24 hours at competitive rates and with a flexible repayment period.
You can use the funds to pay your annual rent, furnish your home, pay for children’s education or plan to cover upcoming living expenses.
Features & Benefits:
- Finance amounts of up to AED 150,000
- Competitive Profit rate
- Comfortable repayment tenure of up to 48 months
- Exciting bundled offers available with extra benefits
- Simple documentation and quick processing
- Minimum monthly salary requirement starting from AED 7,000 for Approved Companies & AED 10,000 for Unapproved Companies.
- Salary needs to be transferred to Mashreq Al Islami / Mashreq
- The finance installment along with the overall regular monthly installments should not exceed 50% of the monthly salary
- Valid Passport Copy with Valid residence visa for Expatriate
- Valid Emirates ID
- Salary Transfer Letter from employer as per Mashreq format or Salary certificate for Government / semi Government
- Available Bank Statement or Latest 3 months Bank statement with salary credits