and your mind dreams of.
Emirati Personal Finance for Pensioners
Want to know how to get a personal finance when on your pension? You’re in the right place.
We offer personal finance for pensioners across the entire UAE.
With competitive profit rates, comfortable repayment periods and flexible finance amounts - thousands of Emirati pensioners avail from us every year.
10 Reasons Why Emirati Pensioners are Getting Personal Finance from Mashreq Al Islami
- Adjustable finance amounts to match your needs
- Option to pay in manageable monthly instalments
- Comfortable repayment tenures
- Competitive profit rates
- Simple documentation and quick processing
- No guarantors required for application
- Additional Finance facility is available
- Access to Islamic credit card
- Free cheque book and debit card
- Zero balance current account for finance greater than or equal to AED 25,000
Like at any stage in life, there are times when a cash boost can be exactly what you need.
When it comes to retirement, your financial situation is different and so it’s natural to have a couple questions …
Can a pensioner get finance in the UAE?
Yes. As we’ve covered above, we help thousands of retirees to get finance here.
Some of our customers apply because they want a cash injection for an improvement to their home or a new car. Some apply for the Mashreq debt consolidation solution.
But everybody receives the same level of customer service - pensioner or not.
Below, you can see what is required in order for you to qualify for a pensioner’s finance from Mashreq Al Islami:
- You must be a UAE National who is receiving a monthly pension salary from the Pension Authority
- You must have a minimum income of AED 10,000
- You must ensure your pension salary is transferred to Mashreq / Mashreq Al Islami
Important points to note about personal finance on a pension:
- Finance amount can go up to 20 income multiples
- The total repayable amount should not exceed 30% of your monthly pension salary
- The maximum finance tenor can go up to 48 months
- Minimum finance amount is AED 20,000
- A bank statement from the last 3 months
- A security cheque with the requested finance amount
- A completed personal finance application form – this will be provided by us
- A copy of your passport is needed
- At least one payment from your pension salary needs to be credited into your Mashreq / Mashreq Al Islami account
- Valid Emirates ID
- Copy of family book
The insurance feature of Takaful Credit Shield, (“Product”) is being provided by Islamic Arab Insurance Company (“Salama”) pursuant to terms and conditions of the Takaful Policy (“Takaful Policy”) found on this page. It must be noted that the Takaful policy relating to this Product may be amended by Salama from time to time. The customer understands and acknowledges that any amendment or modification to the Takaful Policy will be updated on this page without further notice to the customer. The customer hereby confirms that it shall be its duty to be informed of the contents of the Takaful Policy (including any amendments thereof) at all times by visiting this page.
For all intents and purposes, nothing contained on this page or Mashreqbank’s website and/or the Takaful Policy shall be deemed to create an agency, joint venture, amalgamation, partnership between Mashreqbank psc and Salama. Salama shall be solely responsible for any and all claims by the customer under the Takaful Policy and payout of any claims to the customer shall at all times be subject to the terms of the Takaful Policy provided by Salama, over which Mashreq exercise no control whatsoever