and your mind dreams of.
Debt Consolidation Finance
Are you finding yourself in a difficult financial situation and trying to manage multiple payments to various creditors?
Mashreq Al Islami could help you with your debt consolidation, and you could benefit from having just one regular repayment to manage.
Our debt consolidation program can help you to get out of debt sooner. By combining all your debts into one personal finance, you can save on profit repayments.
Benefits offered by our Debt Consolidation Program:
- Lower monthly payments
- Increased disposable income
- Reduced profit payments over lifecycle
- Higher Finance amount – AED 1 Million for Expats and AED 3 Million for UAE Nationals
- Flexible Finance tenor up to 48 months or 60 months for Ministry of Defense employees
- Minimum monthly Salary Requirement starting from AED 7,000 for Approved Companies & AED 10,000 for Unapproved Companies for Expatriate and AED 10,000 for Emiratis.
- Valid Passport Copy with Valid residence visa for Expatriates
- Valid Emirates ID
- Salary Transfer Letter from employer as per Mashreq format or Salary certificate for Govt/semi govt
- Latest 3 months Bank Statement with salary credits
*Terms and Condition apply
The insurance feature of Takaful Credit Shield, (“Product”) is being provided by Islamic Arab Insurance Company (“Salama”) pursuant to terms and conditions of the Takaful Policy (“Takaful Policy”) found on this page. It must be noted that the Takaful policy relating to this Product may be amended by Salama from time to time. The customer understands and acknowledges that any amendment or modification to the Takaful Policy will be updated on this page without further notice to the customer. The customer hereby confirms that it shall be its duty to be informed of the contents of the Takaful Policy (including any amendments thereof) at all times by visiting this page.
For all intents and purposes, nothing contained on this page or Mashreqbank’s website and/or the Takaful Policy shall be deemed to create an agency, joint venture, amalgamation, partnership between Mashreqbank psc and Salama. Salama shall be solely responsible for any and all claims by the customer under the Takaful Policy and payout of any claims to the customer shall at all times be subject to the terms of the Takaful Policy provided by Salama, over which Mashreq exercise no control whatsoever