My Bank. My Values. My Card
Solitaire Credit Card
Mashreq Al Islami Solitaire Credit Card
Based on the Islamic concept of “Tawarruq”, Mashreq Al Islami brings you a card that is not only Shari’ah compliant; it’s convenient, it rewards you and gives you peace of mind.
All you have to do is:
Walk into any of our Go Branches and walk out with your Mashreq Al Islami Solitaire Credit Card in 30 Minutes. Alternatively “Apply Now”
And you get all this:
- Bonus Salaam points worth AED 750 upon payment of the first year annual fee. This will be credited in the next statement, post the payment of annual fee
- Bonus Salaam points worth AED 500 on Spending > AED 20,000 in first 60 days from date of card issuance.
- Note: Does not include spends from Govt., Utility, Charity, Cash and installments
- Earn 1 Salaam point for every AED spent locally
- Earn 3 Salaam point for every AED equivalent spent internationally
- 3X accelerated Salaam points on all Dining and Duty free spends
- A travel site exclusive for you which facilitates the use of Salaam Carats and book online tickets to any destination, any airline at any time. for merchant details
- Instant Redemption at Partner outlets - Now you can use points like cash at over 2,200 partner outlets
For more details on Salaam Points Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions Click here
Complimentary Golf at Select Premium Golf clubs in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Bring along a golf partner without incurring any costs.
Click here for the detailed spends criteria to become eligible for complimentary Golf benefit.
Complimentary Lounge Access
Solitaire Card offers you unlimited free access to 850+ airport lounges globally to choose from through LoungeKey Program, where both Primary and Supplementary Solitaire Card members can visit along with a complimentary guest.
- Complimentary valet parking at premium locations in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, including Dubai mall, Dubai International Airport (T1&T3), Mall Of the Emirates, Ibn Battuta Mall, Ferrari World and Yas Water World.
- A maximum of 2 standard valet parking services can be availed in a billing cycle subject to meeting the spend criteria.
- Utilization of the FREE Valet Parking service is subject to a minimum cumulative retail spend of AED 10,000 in the previous billing cycle.
Airport Pickup and Drop
- This facility is available at Dubai International Airport Terminal 1 & Terminal 3 and Abu Dhabi Airport.
- In Dubai upon Arrival at Terminal 3 please call Mob: +971 55 5537 123 or Mob: +971 58 8598 858 for the car.
- The facility is available only within the Emirate and not inter-Emirate.
- Utilization of the FREE Airport transfer service shall be subject to a minimum cumulative retail spends of AED 10,000 in the previous billing cycle.
Luxury Fine Dining
- Dining discounts exclusively on Solitaire Credit Card at UAE’s crème de la crème restaurants Click here
- Save up to 20% on the finest signature cuisines by the best hotels in the UAE
- Download SNAPP to learn more and Click here to view more offers.
Exclusive 30% Discount on Luxury Yacht Charter
Luxury Yacht Chartering, Guided Sightseeing Tours, Sunset / Dinner Cruise. Simply call 04 432 7233 and quote “MASHREQ SOLITAIRE”.
Health and Fitness
- Unlimited complimentary visits to Fitness First exclusively with MAI Solitaire Credit Card.
- Subject to a minimum spend of AED 10,000 during the previous statement month to avail free access in the following month.
- Available only within the Emirate and not inter-Emirate
- Utilization of the FREE service shall be subject to a minimum cumulative retail spends of AED 10,000 in the previous billing cycle. For booking the service, please call +971 4 7047123.
- 2 complimentary car servicing pick up or drop in a year and 1 car registration pick up and drop in a year subject to meeting the spend criteria
Marhaba Silver Meet & Greet services
- You can avail 6 complimentary in a calendar year with a maximum of 2 services in a month.
- This facility is available only in Dubai and utilization of the FREE service shall be subject to a minimum cumulative retail spends of AED 10,000 in the previous billing cycle.
Premium Offers from MasterCard
- World Elite Concierge
- 24-hour premium concierge service based out of Dubai
- English and Arabic assistance
- Single provider for travel, lifestyle and gateway
- Real time travel servicing capability
- Customer identification capability
- Reserving the chef’ table for a special anniversary
- Planning the getaway of the lifetime
- Scheduling personalised shopping experiences at luxury retail brands
- World Elite Luxury Shopping Privileges – program spans 5 luxury brands across Spain, UK and France
- In-suite shopping
- Personal shopper services
- Complimentary tailoring services
- 10% discount
- European Shopping Villages Offers – Chic Outlet Shopping ® brands offering savings up to 60% and more all year round
- VIP invitation (exchange for a VIP card which offers an additional 10% discount on purchases in participating boutiques)
- 15% discount on shopping packages
- 15% discount on chauffeur drive experience at participating villages
- Access to VIP lounges
- MyUS Premium Shipping – Over 100,000 US retailers including Apple and Amazon
- Complimentary premium membership for 1 year (value $60)
- Free account setup (value $20)
- 25% off shipping for 1 year
- Free insurance for the first $100 in merchandise value
- Discounted Chauffeur Rides with Careem
- Twice monthly 20% discounts
- A first ride free (for new Careem customers only)
- Buy 1 Get 1 Dining & Activities – 900+ countries
- Complimentary main menu item when one main menu item is purchased
- Complimentary hotel night when one hotel night is purchased
- Complimentary 60 minute therapeutic massage when one 60 minute therapeutic massage is purchased
Spa offers – book a 90 minute treatment (massage, body or facial) and only pay 60 minutes
Premium Offers from MasterCard
- Travel Inconvenience Islamic Insurance
- Loss of baggage – up to $3,000
- Delay of baggage – up to $500
- Trip cancellation – up to $7,500
- Trip curtailment – up to $7,500
- Trip delays – up to $ 500
- Missed connection – up to $500
- Travel Medical Islamic Insurance
- Travel Accident insurance – up to $500,000
- Emergency medical evacuation/repatriation – up to $500,000
- Medical emergency expenses – up to $500,000
- Daily in-hospital cash benefit – $100 per day
- Rental Collision and Loss Damage Waiver under Islamic Insurance
- Physical damage to the rental car – up to $50,000
- Towing of the vehicle – up to $100
- Vehicle drop off charges – up to $100
Your Credit Cards are now more secure!
Your Mashreq Credit Cards are now equipped with the new Chip & PIN technology, which provides an added level of security through the use of a unique Personal Identification Number (PIN) for retail purchases & cash withdrawals.
Activation of your Card PIN:
Follow these steps to activate your new Mashreq Al Islami Solitaire Credit Card
- Log on to Mashreq Al Islami Online Services by visiting mashreqalislami.com
- From the main menu on the left, click on “My Cards”
- Select “Other Services” from the drop down, and click on ‘Activate Credit Card’
- Alternatively, click on ‘Activate Cards’, under Quick Links on the right of the screen. This will take you to ‘Other Services’ referred to in (3)
- Now select your new Credit card and its expiry date
- Click ‘Submit’
You may also visit any Mashreq branch and approach our Customer Relationship Officer, who will be happy to assist you with activation of your card or call the Mashreq Direct Banking Center number 04 424 4411.
You can safely generate a PIN of your choice through any of the following channels.
- Log into MashreqOnline
- Cards Services >> Manage your Cards
- Generate/Reset PIN for Credit, Debit Card and Tap n Go Sticker
- Call Mashreq Helpline
- 04 4244411
- Download SNAPP
- My Cards >> Card Control
- Reset PIN
- Visit any of our Mashreq Branches
Click here to Know Commodity Type and Quantity for monthly Tawarruq Transaction
Click here for Schedule of Charges
Click here for FAQ’s
Click here for Terms and Conditions
Click here for Credit Shield Takaful Terms and Conditions
Click here for Credit Shield Takaful Claim Form
Click here for Easy Cash Terms and Conditions
Click here for Easy Payment Plan Terms and Conditions
Click here for Balance Transfer Terms and Conditions
Click here for Travel Takaful Key benefits
Click here to check Travel Takaful and Wallet Protection FAQ’s
Click here to check claiming your Travel Takaful benefits is easy
- Any variation, alteration, modification, and/or amendment to the terms and conditions shall be published on the "Bank's" website: www.mashreqalislami.com/maic and shall supersede the earlier terms and conditions communicated to the "Cardholder"
- The offers listed on the website, www.mashreqalislami.com/maic will be the valid offers at any point in time during the promo period. These offers may keep on changing during the offer period and for an updated list of all offers, customers should visit the website www.mashreqalislami.com/maic before deciding to avail the relevant benefit. Mashreq shall not be liable for honoring any discount/benefit in case the offer no longer exists on the website.
This information is subject to change. Mashreq reserves the right to change its rates and pricing at any time. Any such change will be updated on the website www.mashreqalislami.com/maic
Cardholder Dispute Form
- Download the cardholder dispute form
- Complete & sign the dispute form
- Scan & send the completed dispute form to e-mail ID Dispute@Mashreq.com
- Please note that a Dispute resolution may take up to 180 days depending on the nature of the dispute request
Click here to Download Credit Card Dispute Form
For any queries or billing information, call our 24-hour line at +9714 424 4411, walk into any Mashreq branch or visit www.mashreqalislami.com
The insurance feature of Takaful Credit Shield, (“Product”) is being provided by Islamic Arab Insurance Company (“Salama”) pursuant to terms and conditions of the Takaful Policy (“Takaful Policy”) found on this page. It must be noted that the Takaful policy relating to this Product may be amended by Salama from time to time. The customer understands and acknowledges that any amendment or modification to the Takaful Policy will be updated on this page without further notice to the customer. The customer hereby confirms that it shall be its duty to be informed of the contents of the Takaful Policy (including any amendments thereof) at all times by visiting this page.
For all intents and purposes, nothing contained on this page or Mashreqbank’s website and/or the Takaful Policy shall be deemed to create an agency, joint venture, amalgamation, partnership between Mashreqbank psc and Salama. Salama shall be solely responsible for any and all claims by the customer under the Takaful Policy and payout of any claims to the customer shall at all times be subject to the terms of the Takaful Policy provided by Salama, over which Mashreq exercise no control whatsoever