and your mind dreams of.
Mudarabah Term Investment account
Whether it’s short term or long term, our term investment solutions offer you returns based on the Mudarabah principle of profit-sharing. You can be assured of your funds being put in a common pool of Shariah investments to generate the best possible return.
- Make investments starting at AED 10,000 in all major currencies (AED, US$, GBP, Euro)
- Competitive profit rates (announced quarterly)
- Automatic rollover facility at maturity.
- Flexible investment tenures range from 1month to 1 year
- Book your fixed deposits on line through Mashreq Islami online as an existing customer
- Premature withdrawals will be eligible for the rate of the last completed tenor. Minimum term period of 1 month is required to be eligible for profit payout in case of premature (full) withdrawal of deposit
- Quick & easy processing
- Free online banking access
- Free tele-banking services
Click here to view Profit Rates
- Minimum investment equivalent to AED 10,000
- Current or Savings account with Mashreq is mandatory
- Application form
- Passport/Labor Card in original for ID verification
- Existing Mashreq customers can invest on Mashreq Islami Online at their convenience
- What will be the Profit rate?
As disclosed by the Bank on a quarterly basis.
- Is Partial withdrawal possible?
- What is Mudarabah?
Under the Mudarabah (Fund management) arrangement, depositor (Rab Al-Mal) authorizes the bank (Mudareb) to invest the deposit according to the unrestricted Mudarabah. Funds of the term investment and Savings accounts are invested according to unrestricted Mudarabah basis in the joint investing pool between the depositors and the shareholders and the realized net profits from the joint investment pool are distributed between the depositors according to their respective shares in investment
- What are the credit facilities a customer can get against term Investment account?
Not applicable. There is no credit facility (overdraft) against term investment account.
- Can a customer apply for a FD without opening a Current or Savings account?
The customer has to have a current or savings account.
Mashreq Salaam Rewards
Easily earn points for all your Islamic retail banking solutions such as Savings Accounts, Term Investments, Home/Auto and Personal Finance, and also on Mashreq Debit cards.