and your mind dreams of.
Personal Finance for Expatriates
At Mashreq Al Islami, we understand the importance of the decisions you make and their financial implications. Which is why we offer you Personal Finance that helps take the load off your shoulder. With our Sharia'h compliant solutions, we make it easier for you to attain your goals and fulfill your dreams.
- High Finance amount
- Comfortable repayment tenor
- Competitive fixed profit rate
- Quick and easy processing
How It Works
Personal finance is an Sharia'h Compliant Islamic lending; based on three Islamic principles.
- Goods Murabaha: A sale contract of a tangible asset for a profit mark-up over and above the cost of the asset and an agreed mode of payment (payment can be spot or deferred but often defined in form of Installments). In Murabaha the seller has to reveal the cost to the buyer. The bank buys an item and sells it to the customer on a deferred basis. The price includes a profit margin agreed by both parties
- Service Ijarah (Manfa'): Under the "Ijarah" agreement, the bank will buy and pay for the services from the provider as requested by the customer and lease the nominated services to him. The customer will enjoy the benefits of the services and in return will pay the rent over a specific period
- Tawarruq: It is also known as Reverse Murabaha or Monetization, where the bank buy a commodity in the market on behalf of the customer and sell it to the customer on deferred payment.
The customer can apply for a Personal Finance based on one of the above mentioned principles.