and your mind dreams of.
New to UAE / New to Employer
If you have recently moved to the UAE or you have just changed your employer; Mashreq Al Islami helps you to settle and meet your immediate personal finance needs with a Personal Finance within 24 hours at competitive rates and with a flexible repayment period.
You can use the funds to pay your annual rent, furnish your home, pay for children’s education or plan to cover upcoming living expenses.
Features & Benefits:
- Finance amounts of up to AED 150,000
- Competitive Profit rate
- Comfortable repayment tenure of up to 48 months
- Exciting bundled offers available with extra benefits
- Simple documentation and quick processing
- Minimum monthly salary of AED 7,000
- Salary needs to be transferred to Mashreq Al Islami / Mashreq
- Employer needs to be part of the approved list of companies with Mashreq
- The finance installment along with the overall regular monthly installments should not exceed 50% of the monthly salary
- Copy of Passport and Valid Residence Visa
- Copy of valid Emirates ID
- Salary Transfer Letter from employer as per Mashreq format
- Available Bank Statement
- Security Cheque for the requested finance amount
- Personal Finance Application Form – “will be provided by Mashreq Al Islami”