My Bank. My Values. My Card
Introducing the Mashreq Al Islami Credit Card
Based on the Islamic concept of “Tawarruq”, Mashreq Al Islami brings you a card that is not only Shari’ah compliant; it’s convenient, it rewards you and gives you peace of mind.
All you have to do is:
- Walk into any of our Go Branches and walk out with your Mashreq Al Islami Platinum Credit card in 30 Minutes.
- Alternatively “Apply Now”
And you get all this:
- Mashreq Salaam Rewards:
Total Retail spends of Less than AED 7,000 in a statement cycle Total Retail spends of Greater than or equal to AED 7,000 International - 3 Salaam Points for every AED spent International - 4 Salaam Points for every AED spent Domestic - 3 Salaam Points for every AED spent Domestic - 4 Salaam Points for every AED spent Earn triple rewards of 9 Salaam Points on every AED spent on Dining and Duty Free
- Enjoy dining discounts of up to 30% across the widest range of restaurants and premium 5-star hotels in the UAE. Learn More
- Enjoy the best offers and deals across wellness, spa, healthcare, shopping and more using your credit card . Learn More
- Save while you Travel with The UAE’s Best Travel Programme. Learn More
- Travel Takaful – Peace of mind while travelling with complimentary Travel Takaful.
- Avail 3 complimentary Airport Pick up or Drop services in a year. This offer is applicable only in Dubai. Learn More
- Turn your purchases into Easy Payment Plans with UAE’s largest EPP Platform. To apply please call 04 424 4411.
- Balance Transfer facility
- Contribute for Good – Each transaction you make is contributing to the lives of the underprivileged - For every AED 100 of retail spends by you on the Mashreq Al Islami Platinum Credit Card, we will contribute 10 fils to select charities.
- LoungeKey - Get complimentary access to 850+ airport lounges in over 120 countries worldwide, by presenting your Mashreq Al Islami Platinum MasterCard
- Free for life Supplementary and Teenage Supplementary version
- Convenience to pay your Mashreq Al Islami Platinum Credit Card bills- through various payment channels with your Mashreq Al Islami Platinum Credit Card you will not have to go far to make your Card payments. With the largest number of repayment locations in the UAE, we ensure your valuable Mashreq Al Islami Platinum Credit Card gets across to the location convenient to make payment. You have various options to make Credit Card bill payments easily through Mashreq CCDMs (Cash and Cheque Deposit Machines), branches, and at any partner Exchange Houses. You can also make payment through the call centre, cheques or online if you have a Mashreq Al Islami account.
- Utility Bills Payments – Discover the power of convenience. Pay your utility bills, sitting in the comfort of your home using your Mashreq Al Islami Platinum Credit Card.
- Cash Advance Facility – As a Mashreq Al Islami Platinum Credit Card number you will be eligible for a cash advance facility of up to 50% of your credit limit subject to a maximum cash withdrawal of AED 3000 per transaction with a charge of AED 100 per withdrawal.
- Free Online and Phone Banking - Check your account details, view and download statements, make bill payments and much more.
- Complimentary Purchase Protection: The Insurer will pay for the loss of Covered Purchases due to Accidental Damage or Theft, occurring within ninety (90) days from the date of purchase as indicated on the store receipt, up to the Per Occurrence Limit, and subject to the Annual Aggregate Limit per Cardholder.
- Covered Purchases given as gifts are covered.
- Covered Purchases include internet purchases.
- Covered Purchases do not have to be registered.
- Complimentary Extended Warranty: Upon the expiration of the Manufacturer's Warranty, the Extended Warranty Benefit duplicates the terms of the original Manufacturer's Warranty up to one (1) full year for Covered Purchases that cease to operate satisfactorily and require repairs during the Policy Period. Benefits are provided to pay for the repair or replacement of a Covered Purchase, up to the amount charged for the item or Per Occurrence Limit, whichever is less, subject to the Annual Aggregate Limit. Mashreq and Partner T&C apply
- Complimentary Fraud Protection:
- If Cardholders' Eligible Card is lost, or is the object of a theft, we will reimburse the Cardholder for the unauthorized charges, for which the Cardholder is responsible, on Cardholders' Eligible Card, up to 24 hours prior to the Cardholder first reporting of the event to the Issuer(s).
- If the Cardholders' Eligible Card is still in the Cardholders' possession and unauthorized charges are made on the Cardholders' bank account and/or credit account, through:
- ATM withdrawals, and/or
- On-line purchase(s), using Cardholders' Eligible Card information, Insurer will reimburse the Cardholder for the unauthorized charges, for which the Cardholder is responsible, which are incurred up to two months prior to the Cardholder first reporting the event to the Issuer(s).
Your Credit Cards are now more secure!
Your Mashreq Credit Cards are now equipped with the new Chip & PIN technology, which provides an added level of security through the use of a unique Personal Identification Number (PIN) for retail purchases & cash withdrawals.
Things to keep in mind:We understand that time is precious and we bear this in mind in all we do. This is why we offer you clear payment convenience by giving you the option to make your payments through a variety of channels, however please bear in mind the following important points:
- Please don't lend your Credit Card to anyone
- Please destroy all carbons and incorrect receipts
- Try to avoid giving your Credit Card details over the phone
- Never sign a blank charge slip/receipt
- On your charge slips, always draw a line through blank spaces above the total, so the amount cannot be changed
- Please check your billing statements with your charge slips/ receipts
- If there are any questionable charges on your statement, please call Mashreq Al Islami Direct Banking Centre and inform us of your concerns
- Notify us in advance in case of a change in your address by calling us
- If your Credit Card is lost or stolen, contact Mashreq Al Islami Direct Banking Centre at 04 424 4411 immediately
Activation of your Card PIN:Follow these steps to activate your new Mashreq Al Islami Platinum Credit Card,
- Log on to Mashreq Al Islami Online Services by visiting mashreqalislami.com
- From the main menu on the left, click on “My Cards”
- Select “Other Services” from the drop down, and click on ‘Activate Credit Card’
- Alternatively, click on ‘Activate Cards’, under Quick Links on the right of the screen. This will take you to ‘Other Services’ referred to in (3)
- Now select your new Credit card and its expiry date
- Click ‘Submit’
You may also visit any Mashreq branch and approach our Customer Relationship Officer, who will be happy to assist you with activation of your card or call the Mashreq Direct Banking Center number 04 424 4411.
You can safely generate a PIN of your choice through any of the following channels.
- Log into MashreqOnline
- Cards Services >> Manage your Cards
- Generate/Reset PIN for Credit, Debit Card and Tap n Go Sticker
- Call Mashreq Helpline
- 04 4244411
- Download SNAPP
- My Cards >> Card Control
- Reset PIN
- Visit any of our Mashreq Branches
Click here for Schedule of Charges
Click here for FAQ’s
Click here for Terms and Conditions
Click here for Credit Shield Takaful Terms and Conditions
Click here for Credit Shield Takaful Claim Form
Click here for Easy Cash Terms and Conditions
Click here for Easy Payment Plan Terms and Conditions
Click here for Balance Transfer Terms and Conditions
Click here for Travel Takaful Key benefits
Click here to check Travel Takaful and Wallet Protection FAQ’s
Click here to check claiming your Travel Takaful benefits is easy
- Any variation, alteration, modification, and/or amendment to the terms and conditions shall be published on the "Bank's" website: www.mashreqalislami.com/maic and shall supersede the earlier terms and conditions communicated to the "Cardholder"
- The offers listed on the website, www.mashreqalislami.com/maic will be the valid offers at any point in time during the promo period. These offers may keep on changing during the offer period and for an updated list of all offers, customers should visit the website www.mashreqalislami.com/maic before deciding to avail the relevant benefit. Mashreq shall not be liable for honoring any discount/benefit in case the offer no longer exists on the website.
This information is subject to change. Mashreq reserves the right to change its rates and pricing at any time. Any such change will be updated on the website www.mashreqalislami.com/maic
For any queries or billing information, call our 24-hour line at +9714 424 4411, walk into any Mashreq branch or visit www.mashreqalislami.com