and your mind dreams of.
Mudarabah Savings Account
Our Savings Account is designed to keep your money growing whilst being managed in a Shariah compliant manner.
Based on the Mudarabah principle, you can enjoy earning returns on profit-sharing. This also means the better we perform, the higher profits you earn.
- Initial balance of AED 3,000
- Minimum Balance requirement of AED 3,000
- AED 25 fall-below fee per month, only if above minimum balance is not maintained
- Up to 6 free manned transactions every month
- Profit as per the Mudarabah Pool Rates
- Profit Payment on a quarterly basis
Click here to view Profit Rates
- Quick & easy processing
- Instant VISA Debit card issuance*
- Flexibility to use your money any time through Debit Card
- Withdraw cash at more than 1.8 million ATM's in over 200 countries with ease
- Make purchases at more than 24 million retail outlets worldwide
- Free online banking access
- Free tele-banking services
- Minimum monthly Income of AED 5,000
- UAE residence visa holders
- Non-residents on a visit or transit visa
- Application form
- Valid Passport with residence visa page for Expatriates/Emirates I.D.
- In case of non-residents, a 2 month bank statement from country of residence
- What is “monthly minimum balance” and “fall below fee”?
If at any point during the month your account balance falls below AED 3,000, you will be charged a “fall below fee” of AED 25. This fee will be charged only once during a month.
- What does a “manned” transaction mean?
A manned transaction refers to a transaction made in the branch of the bank. It does not include transactions made on an ATM/CCDM.
- I am not a resident of the United Arab Emirates. Can I open a Savings Account with the bank?
Yes, a non-resident may open a Savings account with the bank. In addition to a valid passport, you will be required to provide a 2-month bank statement from the country of your residence.
- What will be the Profit rate?
As disclosed by the Bank on a quarterly basis.
- What is Mudarabah?
Under the Mudarabah (Fund management) arrangement, depositor (Rab Al-Mal) authorizes the bank (Mudareb) to invest the deposit according to the unrestricted Mudarabah. Funds of the term investment and Savings accounts are invested according to unrestricted Mudarabah basis in the joint investing pool between the depositors and the shareholders and the realized net profits from the joint investment pool are distributed between the depositors according to their respective shares in investment
Mashreq Salaam Rewards
Easily earn points for all your Islamic retail banking solutions such as Saving Accounts, Term Investments, Home/Auto and Personal Finance, and also on Mashreq Debit cards.