and your mind dreams of.
Mashreq Al Islami Current account is intended to meet your regular banking needs. This Islamic Account implies that it's straightforward, advantageous and accompanies an entire host of advantages for everyday banking. Based on the Islamic structure of QARD, this Shari’ah Compliant Account offers easy banking without trading off your convictions. At Mashreq Al Islami, we perceive that a little adaptability goes far.
Key Features of the Best Islamic Current Account
- Starting balance of AED 3,000
- Minimum Balance required is only AED 3,000
- A fall below fee of AED 25 shall apply if the above balance is not maintained.
- Up to 6 free manned transactions each month
- Free First Cheque book
- A choice of local and foreign currencies
- Quick and simple processing
- Instant VISA Platinum Debit card and Cheque book issuance*
- Flexibility to utilize your cash at whatever time through Debit Card or Cheque
- Withdraw money at more than 1.8 million ATM's in more than 200 nations effortlessly
- Spend at more than 24 million retail outlets around the world
- Free of charge internet banking access
- Free of cost telebanking administrations (*at select branches)
- Minimum monthly Income of AED 5,000
- UAE residence visa holders
- Minimum age of 21 or above
- Application form
- Valid Passport with residence visa page for Expatriates/Emirates ID
- What is "monthly minimum balance" and "fall below fee"?
In the occasion that anytime amid the month your account balance falls beneath AED 3,000, you will be charged a "fall below fee" of AED 25. This fee will be charged just once amid a month.
- What does a “manned” transaction mean?
A manned transaction alludes to the transaction made in the branch of the bank. It excludes exchanges made on an ATM/CCDM.
- I am not a resident of the United Arab Emirates. Can I open a Current Account with the bank?
A residence visa is compulsory keeping in mind the end goal to open a Current Account with the bank. However, anyone can open a Savings account.